Monday, August 23, 2010

"I see the morning light
I see the morning light
Well, it’s not because
I’m an early riser
I didn’t go to sleep last night"
-Bob Dylan

I seemed to have fallen in to an unhealthy habit of being nocturnal, but not by choice. Lately, I haven't been able to fall asleep until 9 or 10 in the morning, and then waking up sometime in the afternoon. Last night I was lucky and managed to squeeze in a two-hour long nap between 10 and midnight. Then after I woke up, I made a smoothie, watched Wealth TV, and went on the computer until 7, where I went upstairs to drink coffee and watch the sun rise. It's giving me headaches and I think it's affecting my appetite too because often my stomach will be growling but I won't feel like eating anything.

4 comments:

Hallie Jo said...

tsk tsk. what are you going to do when school starts?

Lona said...

those are Gordon like hours

maverick said...

Lol join the club. During my final year vacations in college I even managed to watch movies the whole night with my friends in the hostel, play tennis early in the morning, and then go to sleep after having breakfast in the canteen.

Versatile said...

this excruciating routine will make you pain in your fourties..... beware...