Monday, November 24, 2008

Okay Then...

I have nothing to blog about, so I went online and searched "blog topics" I'm so bored, I'm going to answer these questions about making a blog even though I don't need to :D

Are you certain you know enough about this subject to write about it on a consistent basis?
Well, this blog is about me, and I know a good amount about me to write consistently.

Will this subject offer you enough variety and opportunities to go off on a tangent or two?
Middle School is never boring (except for the learning part...) The point is, it stretches.

Does this subject offer you a way to connect with other people, with yourself, or with the outside world?
Everybody has been 13 before.

Can you write with some authority on this subject?
Authority is my middle name. Actually, it's Tekla.

Do you really love this subject?
I love me!

Is there room for growth in this subject area?
I grow, the blog grows.

Is this blog topic one that gives back and contributes to others?
Yeah, now my mom won't have to ask me how my day went at school. (Kidding, she never asks)