Friday, November 7, 2008

OMG PWNEHS!

On my birthday, two ponies were born on PI, and I just felt like showing them off.


Minori: A Japanese unisex name meaning "beautiful harbor; village of beautiful fields."














Portunus: Roman sea god meaning "of the harbor."













Now you're probably wondering, "Wait, these aren't ponies." You're right, they're not. They're magical ponies! They're phoenix ponies, my favorite breed of ponies. As you can see both of their names mean harbor. I'm dedicating these two wonderful ponies to this wonderful blog!

4 comments:

Lynnis said...

they look like this wee hippo from cnn. http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/11/07/vo.australia.baby.hippo.cnn?iref=videosearch

Piri said...

I am really surprised that magical ponies are not mammals. I never would have guessed they hatch out of eggs.

Lynnis said...

do they have extra hooves on their tails or feathers?

Haven said...

Feathers. They're supposed to be phoenix ponies.