Today in Geometry, we're starting a new unit. When we get to a new unit, I always have to sigh with relief. Starting a new unit is like starting afresh but still using the most important stuff from last unit. I actually think I did pretty well in the last unit test, so I'm super excited about that. So the way things go in Mr. Spencer's is:
- Talk about the homework we just turned in.
- Talk a little about what we're going to learn today
- Hand out the packets for the chapter we're working on that day
- Tell us the vocab words and maybe explain them if we don't quite understand
- Tell us what goes in the blanks for the notes. The packet already has the notes in them with blanks we have to fill in.
- Then we have the rest of the block to sit around and do the work.