- You must actually see the water.
- The water must be in liquid form.
- It must be an actual body of water, not a puddle, precipitation, or in a bottle.
- You must declare it to win. Thinking about doesn't count.
- To declare you must say this exact phrase: "I see the water!" Nothing more and nothing less. Saying "What is 'I see the water?'" is the only exception. You won't get extra points, but you may get kudos.
- If you did not see the water, you may grumble.
- At the end of the day, the person who saw the water the most gets bragging rights and may gloat and/or write a haiku about it and post it on Facebook.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Posted by Haven at 9:01 PM