Tuesday, December 2, 2008

His Noodly Appendage!

My God! The christians in science strike again! They were asking me how I was going to get married, since "marriage is about God". Whatever.
After the bell rang, me and my friend were trying to find the Cart Lady to get permission slip for the environment club, all the teachers were like "Do you have a meeting?" One teacher saw us and said into a walkie talkie "Carl, rev the engines," which got me a bit P-ed off. I dragged my friend to the stairs.
Walking to the buses, she said "My Goddess is nature." I said "My God is Bob." I say I'm a pastafarian, then my friend says she's from the church of the flying spaghetti monster. Then we both yell "His noodly appendage!"
I'm now finishing my science fair backboard.

And now the latest song stuck in my head. And for the record, Micky Dolenz is mine!

1 comments:

Hallie Jo said...

i legit don't understand your school.