Monday, December 1, 2008

Stupid GTT

In Gateway Tech today, this stupid boy I sit next to had to be grouped with me since we sit next to each other. He got angry that he didn't get the teachers initials on his paper since he was busy walking around while I was doing to the work. He was asking me what music I like, thinking it was screamo or metal. I told him that I liked sixties, and he started singing Johnny Cash. I told him I didn't like Johnny Cahs, so he asked if I like The Beatles. I said yes, so he said "But they were in the seventies." Me, showing off my dork-ness, replied "No they weren't. They broke up in 1969." "But they were dorks, they wore glasses." "No, only John Lennon wore glasses." "They're dead." "No, only two of them are dead." "John Lennon was killed because he was a hippie." "Nuh-uh, his killer was mental." "I killed John Lennon." "No, unless you're name is Mark David Chapman." "You're a dork." "I know."

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

i know too

Hallie Jo said...

what is gateway tech?

Lona said...

You are missing something without listening to Johnny Cash...